RoFoMo: THE REALITY OF FoMo
RoFoMo: The reality of FoMo. FoMO, out of the sea of new terms coined by millennials, this one certainly sticks. Know more about this here.
Getting you closer to your research dreams
As the leading student research network in India, the Global Consortium of Medical Education and Research (GCMER) is promoting a research-oriented mindset in students through workshops, lectures, YouTube videos, and mentoring sessions. We now have over 500 members in India, with ambassadors in UK, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Nepal. Join us.
You can now be a member of the world's fastest growing student research community in 5 minutes.
Benefits of Membership is:
1. Chance to be on the GCMER Global Team, to work with researchers and doctors globally
2. Free/discounted entry to all research and education workshops conducted by GCMER. These include:
- CV Making
- Research writing
- Research presentation
- Research methodology
- Career choices
- "Expert Talks"
3. Opportunity to present your research at ALEXIS (international research conference every August), ELIXIR (international abstract presentation event held every December) and more
4. Opportunity to submit articles and work, to be published on the GCMER website
5. Access to our Journal Club, where you can learn peer-review from experienced researchers and doctors
6. Research submission assistance (like our BMJ Case Reports collaboration with free submission)
7. Discount with our partners
"At GCMER, our mission is to provide a platform for aspiring medical professionals to collaborate, share knowledge, and advance the field of medicine through research and innovation. We aim to foster a community of lifelong learners who are dedicated to improving healthcare outcomes and advancing the practice of medicine. Our organization is committed to supporting the next generation of medical leaders and promoting the value of research and evidence-based practice in the medical field. We encourage ambitious and driven students to join us in this cause."